|Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Adamski, A. L., & Ryan, M. E. (2008). Minimizing Female Bullying in Middle School Students through Anti-Bullying Programs. Online Submission, 68.
- "A Survival Guide to Parenting Teens: Talking to Your Kids About Sexting, Drinking, Drugs, and Other Things That Freak You Out." (4/21/2014). Publishers Weekly, 261(16), 73-73.
- Board of Education Commonwealth of Virginia. (October 2013). Model Policy to Address Bullying in Virginia's Public Schools. Virginia Board of Education, 1-48.
- Burkhart, K., Knox, M., & Brockmyer, J. (Oct 2013). Pilot Evaluation of the ACT Raising Safe Kids Program on Children's Bullying Behavior. Journal of Child & Family Studies, 22(7), 942-951.
- Cohen-Posey, K., MS LMHC LMFT. (1995). How to Handle Bullies, Teasers, and Other Meanies. Rainbow Books, Inc: Highland City, Florida.
- Cole, J. C. M., Cornell, D. G., & Sheras, P. (Apr 2006). Identification of School Bullies by Survey Methods. Professional School Counseling, 9(4), 305-313.
- Cooper, L., & Nickerson, (May 2013). A. Parent Retrospective Recollections of Bullying and Current Views, Concerns, and Strategies to Cope with Children's Bullying. Journal of Child & Family Studies, 22(4), 526-540.
- Cowie, H. (Jul 2011). Peer Support as an Intervention to Counteract School Bullying: Listen to the Children. Children & Society, 25(4), 287-292.
- Demaray, M. K., & Malecki, C. K. (2003). Perceptions of the Frequency and Importance of Social Support by Students Classified as Victims, Bullies, and Bully/Victims in an Urban Middle School. School Psychology Review, 32(3), 471-489.
- De Shannon Lawrence, T. (Spring 2017). Bullying in Secondary Schools: Action Planning Using a Positive Behavior Intervention and Support Framework. American Secondary Education, 45( 2), 85-92.
- Dickerson, C. (Jan 2017). Bystander Intervention: Putting a Stop to Bullying. School Library Journal, 63(1), 50-51.
- Donoghue, C., & Raia-Hawrylak, A. (Jan 2016). Moving Beyond the Emphasis on Bullying: A Generalized Approach to Peer Aggression in High School. Children & Schools, 38(1), 30-39.
- Egan, L. A., & Todorov, N. (January 2009). Forgiveness as a Coping Strategy to allow School Students to Deal with the Effects of Being Bullied: Theoretical and Empirical Discussion. Journal of Social & Clinical Psychology, 28(2), 198.
- Espelage, Dorothy L.; Swearer, Susan M. (2003). Research on School Bullying and Victimization: What Have We Learned and Where Do We Go from Here? School Psychology Review, 32(3), 365-383.
- Giannetti, C., & Sararese, M. (2001). Cliques: 8 Steps to Help your Child Survive the Social Jungle. Broadway Books: New York.
- Hall, K. R. (Feb 2006). Using Problem-Based Learning with Victims of Bullying Behavior. Professional School Counseling, 9(3), 231-237.
- Hickner, J. (Feb 2017). It's Time to Screen for Bullying. Journal of Family Practice, 66(2), 66.
- Hoder, R. (10/25/2013). Give Parents a Break: Making the Case for Supervised Teen Drinking. Time.com, 1.
- Hollandsworth, S. (Jun 2011). Playground Rules. Texas Monthly, 39(6), 74-81.
- "How to Spot Drug and Alcohol Use in Teens: Guide for Parents." (May 2013). Brown University Child & Adolescent Behavior Letter, Supplement, 29, 1-2.
- Macháčková, H., Dedkova, L., Sevcikova, A., & Cerna, A. (Jan/Feb2013). Bystanders' Support of Cyberbullied Schoolmates. Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology, 23(1), 25-36.
- Maji, S., Bhattacharya, S., & Ghosh, D. (2016). Cognitive Coping and Psychological Problems among Bullied and Non-bullied Adolescents. Journal of Psychosocial Research, 11(2), 387-396.
- McLaughlin, L., & Laux, J. M., & Pescara-Kovach, L. (Dec 2006). Using Multimedia to Reduce Bullying and Victimization in Third-Grade Urban Schools. Professional School Counseling, 10(2), 153-160.
- Menesini, E., Melan, E., & Pignatti, B. (Sep 2000). Interactional Styles of Bullies and Victims Observed in a Competitive and a Cooperative Setting. Journal of Genetic Psychology, 161(3), 261.
- Migliaccio, T., & Raskauskas, J. (Apr 2013). Small-Scale Bullying Prevention Discussion Video for Classrooms: A Preliminary Evaluation. Children & Schools, 35(2), 71-81.
- Mishna, F. (Jul/Aug2003). Learning Disabilities and Bullying: Double Jeopardy. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 36(4), 336.
- Morrison, C. T. (April 2009). "What Would You Do, What If It’s You?" Strategies to Deal With a Bully. Journal of School Health, 79(4), 201.
- Palladino, B. E., Nocentini, A., & Menesini, E. (Mar/Apr 2016). Evidence-Based Intervention Against Bullying and Cyberbullying: Evaluation of the NoTrap! Program in Two Independent Trials. Aggressive Behavior, 42(2), 194-206.
- Roberts, W. B., Jr. (Dec 2000). The Bully as Victim: Understanding Bully Behaviors To Increase the Effectiveness of... Professional School Counseling, 4(2), 148.
- Rodkin, Philip C.; Hodges, Ernest V. E. (2003). Bullies and Victims in the Peer Ecology: Four Questions for Psychological and School Professionals. School Psychology Review, 32(3), 384-400.
- Russo, F. (11/15/2013). Is Your Teen a Night Owl? That Could Explain His Poor Grades. Time.com, 1.
- Sapouna, M., Wolke, D., Vannini, N., Watson, S., Woods, S., Schneider, W., Enz, S., Hall, L., Paiva, A., Andre, E., Dautenhahn, K., & Aylett, R. (January 2010). Virtual Learning Intervention to Reduce Bullying Victimization in Primary School: A Controlled Trial. Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry, 51(1), 104.
- Shetgiri, R., Lin, H., Avila, R. M., & Flores, G. (Dec 2012). Parental Characteristics Associated With Bullying Perpetration in US Children Aged 10 to 17 Years. American Journal of Public Health, 102(12), 2280-2286.
- Smith, J. (5/15/2014). Got Teens? The Doctor Moms' Guide to Sexuality, Social Media and Other Adolescent Realities. Library Journal, 139(9), 61-61.
- Stopbullying.gov. Bullying Prevention and Reponse Base Training Module. Stopbullying.gov, 1-109.
- Teasley, Martell L.; Nevarez, Lucinda. (Apr 2016). Awareness, Prevention, and Intervention for Elementary School Bullying: The Need for Social Responsibility. Children & Schools, 38(2), 67-69.
- Timmons-Mitchell, J., Levesque, D. A., Harris III, L. A., Flannery, D. J., & Falcone, T. (Apr 2016). Pilot Test of StandUp, an Online School-Based Bullying Prevention Program. Children & Schools, 38(2), 71-79.
- Verlinden, M., Tiemeier, H., Veenstra, R., Mieloo, C. L., Jansen, W., Jaddoe, V. W. V., Raat, H., Hofman, A., Verhulst, F. C., & Jansen, P. W. (2014). Television Viewing through Ages 2-5 Years and Bullying Involvement in Early Elementary School. BMC Public Health, 14(1), 1-27.
- Winkler, K. (2005). Bullying: How to Deal with Taunting, Teasing, and Tormenting. Enslow Publishers, Inc.: Berkeley Heights, New Jersey;
Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd