|Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- A Survival Guide to Parenting Teens: Talking to Your Kids About Sexting, Drinking, Drugs, and Other Things That Freak You Out. Publishers Weekly. 4/21/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 16, p73-73.
- Bishop, John H., Bishop, Matthew, Bishop, Michael, Gelbwasser, Lara, Green, Shanna, Peterson, Erica, Rubinsztaj, Anna, Zuckerman, Andrew; Why We Harass Nerds and Freaks: A Formal Theory of Student Culture and Norms. Journal of School Health, Sep2004, Vol. 74, Issue 7
- Board of Education Commonwealth of Virginia. Model Policy to Address Bullying in Virginia's Public Schools, Virginia Board of Education, October 2013, p 1-48.
- Braiker PhD, Harriet B.; Who’s Pulling Your Strings? McGraw-Hill: New York; 2004
- Carnegie, Donna Dale; How to Win Friends & Influence People for Teen Girls; Simon & Schuster: New York; 2005
- Farmer, Thomas W.; Misconceptions of Peer Rejection and Problem Behavior; Remedial & Special Education; Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 21, Issue 4
- Fishbein, Amy; The Truth About Girlfriends; Parachute Publishing: New York; 2001
- Giannetti, Charlene and Margaret Sagarese; Cliques: 8 Steps to Help Your Child Survive the Social Jungle; Broadway Books: New York; 2001
- "Girl of the Year" Confronts Bullying; Curriculum Review, March 2009, Vol 48 Issue 7, p4
- Henrich, Christopher C., Kuperminc, Gabriel P., Sack, Amy, Blatt, Sidney J., Leadbeater, Bonnie J.; Characteristics and Homogeneity of Early Adolescent Friendship Groups: A Comparison of Male and Female Clique and Nonclique Members; Applied Developmental Science, 2000, Vol. 4, Issue 1
- Hoder, Randye. Give Parents a Break: Making the Case for Supervised Teen Drinking Time.com. 10/25/2013, p1-1.
- How to Spot Drug and Alcohol Use in Teens: Guide for Parents. Brown University Child & Adolescent Behavior Letter. May2013 Supplement, Vol. 29, p1-2.
- International Association of Chiefs of Police. Guide for Preventing and Respoding to School Violence. Bureau of Justice Assistance.
- Karres. Shearin EdD, Erika; Mean Chicks, Cliques, and Dirty Tricks: A Real Girl’s Guide to Getting through the Day with Smarts and Style; Adams Media: Massachusetts; 2004
- Koubeck, Christine Wickert; Friends, Cliques, and Peer Pressure: Be True to Yourself; Enslow Publishers, Inc: New Jersey; 2002
- Kowalski, Kathiann, What's Your Group ID? Current Health 1, Nov2001, Vol. 25, Issue 3
- Lucia, Lynn Santa; Friend or Foe; Scholastic Choices; Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 20, Issue 3
- Moehn, Heather; Everything You Need to Know About Cliques; The Rosen Publishing Group, Inc.: New York; 2001
- Newman, Barbara M., Lohman, Brenda J., Newman, Philip R., Peer Group Membership And A Sense Of Belonging: Their Relationship To Adolescent Behavior Problems. Adolescence, Summer2007, Vol. 42, Issue 166
- Rodkin, Philip C., Hodges, Ernest V. E., Bullies and Victims in the Peer Ecology: Four Questions for Psychological and School Professionals. School Psychology Review, 2003, Vol. 32, Issue 3
- Russo, Francine. Is Your Teen a Night Owl? That Could Explain His Poor Grades. Time.com. 11/15/2013, p1-1.
- Schoen, Sharon; Schoen, Alexis; Bullying and Harassment in the United States; Clearing House, February 2009, Vol 83 Issue 2, p68
- Shetgiri, Rashmi MD, Hua Lin, PhD, Rosa M. Avila, MSPH, and Glenn Flores, MD. Parental Characteristics Associated With Bullying Perpetration in US Children Aged 10 to 17 Years. American Journal of Public Health, December 2012, Vol 102, No. 12. pages 2280-2286.
- Shore, Kenneth; Preventing Bullying; Education Digest, December 2009, Vol 75, Issue 4, p39
- Smith, Julianne. Got Teens? The Doctor Moms' Guide to Sexuality, Social Media and Other Adolescent Realities. Library Journal. 5/15/2014, Vol. 139 Issue 9, p61-61.
- Stopbullying.gov, Bullying Prevention and Reponse Base Training Module, Stopbullying.gov, p 1-109.
- Winkler, Kathleen; Bullying: How to Deal with Taunting, Teasing, and Tormenting; Enslow Publishers, Inc: New Jersey; 2005
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd