|Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Adams, Nicola, Poole, Helen & Clifford Richardson; Psychological approaches to chronic pain management: part I; Journal of Clinical Nursing; Mar 2006; Vol. 15; Issue 3.
- Bowden,Jenny. Hope & Healing fibromyalgia. Better Nutrition. May2014, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p49-52. 3p.
- Buenaver, Luis, McGuire, Lynanne & Jennifer Haythomthwaite; Cognitive-behavioral self-help for chronic pain; Journal of Clinical Psychology; Nov 2006; Vol. 62; Issue 11.
- de Boer, Maaike J.; Steinhagen, Hannemike E.; Versteegen, Gerbrig J.; Struys, Michel M. R. F.; Sanderman, Robbert. Mindfulness, Acceptance and Catastrophizing in Chronic Pain. PLoS ONE. Jan2014, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p1-6. 6p. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0087445.
- Egan, Mary; Cornally, Nicola. Identifying barriers to pain management in long-term care. Nursing Older People. Sep2013, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p25-31. 7p.
- Farin, Erik; Ullrich, Antje; Hauer, Johannes. Participation and social functioning in patients with fibromyalgia: development and testing of a new questionnaire. Health & Quality of Life Outcomes. 2013, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1-11. 11p. DOI: 10.1186/1477-7525-11-135.
- Frischenschlager, O.; Psychological management of pain; Disability And Rehabilitation; May 2002; Vol. 24; Issue 8.
- Kerns, Robert, Marcus, Kelly & John Otis; Cognitive-behavioral approaches to pain management for older adults; Topics on Geriatric Rehabilitation; Mar 2001; Vol. 16; Issue 3.
- Kurtais, Y.; Exercise and cognitive-behavioral treatment in fibromyalgia syndrome; Current Pharmaceutical Design; 2006; Vol. 12; Issue 1.
- Leichsenring, Falk, Hiller, Wolfgang, Weissberg, Michael & Eric Leibing; Cognitive-behavioral therapy and psychodynamic psychotherapy: techniques, efficacy, and indications; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2006; Vol. 60; Issue 3.
- Mohammad, Almajed; Integrating interventional pain therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy: what comes first?; Internet Journal of Anesthesiology; 2007; Vol. 11; Issue 2.
- Sturgeon, John A. Psychological therapies for the management of chronic pain. Psychology Research & Behavior Management. 2014, Vol. 7, p115-124. 10p. DOI: 10.2147/PRBM.S44762.
- Tan, Gabriel; Alvarez, Julie & Mark Jensen; Complementary and alternative medicine approaches to main management; Journal of Clinical Psychology; Nov 2006; Vol. 62; Issue 11.
- Thorn, Beverly & Melissa Kuhajda; Group cognitive therapy for chronic pain; Journal of Clinical Psychology; Nov 2006; Vol. 62; Issue 11.
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd