|Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Beck, Emery, PhD, Greenberg,
Anxiety Disorders and Phobias, A Cognitive Perspective, Basic Books, NY, 1998.
Gram, PhD, Handbook Studies on Anxiety, Biomedical Press, New York, 1998.
Ronald, PhD, Children Under Pressure, Merrill Books, Ohio, 1998.
Robert, PhD, Anxiety Theory, Research and Intervention in Clinical and Health
Psychology, John Wiley and Sons, Chicago, 1997.
- Emmelkamp, Paul, MA, Anxiety
Disorders A Practitioners Guide, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1999.
Robert,PhD, Anxiety and Panic Attacks: Their Cause and Cure, Fawcett Crest, New
- Keeton, Courtney Pierce; Amie C. Kolos; John t. Walkup, Pediatrie Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Pediatric Drugs, 2009, Vol. 11, Issue 3, p 171
- Klein, Rachel G., Anxiety Disorders, Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry, Jan2009, Vol. 50, Issue ½, p 153
- Michelson, Larry, PhD, Anxiety and Stress Disorders Cognitive-Behavioral
Assessment and Treatment, The Guilford Press, New York, 1997.
- Mogoase, Cristina; Podina, Ioana R.; Sucala, Mădălina; Dobrean, Anca. Evaluating the Unique Contribution of Irrational Beliefs and Negative Bias Interpretations in Predicting Child Anxiety. Implications for Cognitive Bias Modifications Interventions. Journal of Cognitive & Behavioral Psychotherapies. Nov2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2a, p465-475. 11p.
- Pereira, Ana; Barros, Luisa; Mendonça, Denisa; Muris, Peter. The Relationships Among Parental Anxiety, Parenting, and Children's Anxiety: The Mediating Effects of Children's Cognitive Vulnerabilities. Journal of Child & Family Studies. Feb2014, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p399-409.
- Santucci, Lauren; Ehrenreich-May, Jill. A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Child Anxiety Multi-Day Program (CAMP) for Separation Anxiety Disorder. Child Psychiatry & Human Development. Jun2013, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p439-451.
- Stallard, Paul; Taylor, Gordon; Anderson, Rob; Daniels, Harry; Simpson, Neil; Phillips, Rhiannon; Skryabina, Elena. The prevention of anxiety in children through school-based interventions: study protocol for a 24-month follow-up of the PACES project. Trials. 2014, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1-6.
- Wigham, Sarah; McConachie, Helen. Systematic Review of the Properties of Tools Used to Measure Outcomes in Anxiety Intervention Studies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. PLoS ONE. Jan2014, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p1-17. 17p.
-Yong Woo Kim; Sang-Hyuk Lee; Tae Kyou Choi; Shin Young Suh; Borah Kim; Chan Mo Kim; Sung Joon Cho; Myo Jung Kim; Keunyoung Yook; Mi Ryu; Su Kyung Song; Ki-Hwan Yook, Effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy as an adjuvant to pharm acotherapy in patients with panic disorder or generalized anxiety disorder, Depression and Anxiety, 2009, Vol. 26, Issue 7, p 601
Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd