|Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
Course Learning Objectives
By the end of the course, the Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, Social Worker or Psychologist will be able to:
- Explain four basic rules for positive interactions
- Explain the five steps regarding analyzing behavior
- Explain three factors regarding excess disability concerning dementia related cases
- Explain the six domains of validation
- Explain the two types of intelligence described by psychologists
- Explain "pseudodementia"
- Explain common interventions used with dementia clients according to Roth and Fonagy
"The instructional level of this course is introductory, intermediate, or advanced depending on the learners clinical area of expertise."
This course belongs within NAADAC Counselor Skill Group 4, Counseling Services.