|Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Bemak PhD and Susan Keys PhD; Violent and Aggressive Youth:
Intervention and Prevention Strategies for Changing Times;
Corwin Press: California; 2000
- Board of Education Commonwealth of Virginia. Model Policy to Address Bullying in Virginia's Public Schools, Virginia Board of Education, October 2013, p 1-48.
- Burkhart, Kimberly; Knox, Michele; Brockmyer, Jeanne. Pilot Evaluation of the ACT Raising Safe Kids Program on Children's Bullying Behavior. Journal of Child & Family Studies. Oct2013, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p942-951. 10p.
- Cooper, Leigh; Nickerson, Amanda. Parent Retrospective Recollections of Bullying and Current Views, Concerns, and Strategies to Cope with Children's Bullying. Journal of Child & Family Studies. May2013, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p526-540. 15p. 1 Diagram, 3 Charts. DOI: 10.1007/s10826-012-9606-0.
- Frederick PhD, Alfred D, Ernest I Middleton PhD, and Dorothy
Butler, PhD; Identification of Various Levels of School Violence;
Dealing with Youth Violence: What Schools and Communities Need
to Know; Rose Dehon-Sells (ed.); National Educational Service:
- Gladden, R.M., Vivolo-Kantor, A.M., Hamburger, M.E., & Lumpkin, C.D. Bullying Surveillance Among Youths: Uniform Definitions for Public Health and Recommended Data Elements, Version 1.0. Atlanta, GA; National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and U.S. Department of Education; 2014.
- Hamburger ME, Basile KC, Vivolo AM. Measuring Bullying Victimization, Perpetration, and Bystander Experiences: A Compendium of Assessment Tools. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, 2011, p. 106-109.
- Johnson Institute; Respect & Protect: Violence Prevention
and Intervention (Participant Manual); Hazelden: Minnesota; 1999.
- Langan, Paul; Bullying in Schools: What You Need to Know; Townsend
Press: New Jersey; 2003
- Menesini, Ersilia; Modena, Marco; Tani, Franca; Bullying and Victimization in Adolescence: Concurrent and Stable Roles and Psychological Health Symptoms; Journal of Genetic Psychology, June 2009, Vol 170 Issue 2, p115
- Migliaccio, Todd; Raskauskas, Juliana. Small-Scale Bullying Prevention Discussion Video for Classrooms: A Preliminary Evaluation. Children & Schools. apr2013, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p71-81. 11p.
- Remboldt, Carole; Solving Violence Problems in Your School:
Why a Systematic Approach is Necessary; Johnson Institute/Hazelden:
- Rigby EdD, Ken; What It Takes to Stop Bullying in Schools:
An Examination of the Rationale and Effectiveness of School-Based
Interventions; in Appraisal and Prediction of School Violence;
Michael J Furlong et al (eds); Nova Science Publishers Inc: New
- Schoen, Sharon; Schoen, Alexis; Bullying and Harassment in the United States; Clearing House, February 2009, Vol 83 Issue 2, p68
- Shetgiri, Rashmi; Lin, Hua; Avila, Rosa M.; Flores, Glenn. Parental Characteristics Associated With Bullying Perpetration in US Children Aged 10 to 17 Years. American Journal of Public Health. Dec2012, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p2280-2286. 7p. DOI: 10.2105/AJPH.2012.300725.
- Shore, Kenneth; PREVENTING BULLYING; Education Digest, December 2009, Vol 75, Issue 4, p39
- Smokowski PhD MSW, Paul R and Kelly Holland Kopasz MSW; Bulling
in School: An Overview of Types, Effects, Family Characteristics,
and Intervention Strategies; Children & Schools; Apr2005,
Vol. 27 Issue 2, p101
- Stopbullying.gov, Bullying Prevention and Reponse Base Training Module, Stopbullying.gov, p 1-109.
- The Office of Representative Sean Patrick Maloney. 2014 BULLYING PREVENTION REPORT Best Practices, Findings, and Prevention Resources to Combat Bullying, http://seanmaloney.house.gov, 2014, pages 1-7.
- Verlinden, Marina; Tiemeier, Henning; Veenstra, René; Mieloo, Cathelijne L.; Jansen, Wilma; Jaddoe, Vincent W. V.; Raat, Hein; Hofman, Albert; Verhulst, Frank C.; Jansen, Pauline W. Television viewing through ages 2-5 years and bullying involvement in early elementary school. BMC Public Health. 2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p1-27. 27p. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2458-14-157.
- Whitted, Kathryn S and David R Dupper; Best Practices for
Preventing or Reducing Bullying in Schools; Children & Schools;
Jul2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p 167
- Instructor: Penny Titzer
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd