Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979
CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Adams, Nicola, Poole, Helen & Clifford Richardson; Psychological approaches to chronic pain management: part I; Journal of Clinical Nursing; Mar 2006; Vol. 15; Issue 3.
- Annemans, Lieven; Le Lay, Katell; Taïeb, Charles; Societal and Patient Burden of Fibromyalgia Syndrome; PharmacoEconomics; 2009; Vol. 27; Issue 7; p 547- 560
- Beissner, Katherine; Henderson Jr., Charles R.; Papaleontiou, Maria; Olkhovskaya, Yelena; Wigglesworth, Janet; Reid, M. C.; Physical Therapists' Use of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Older Adults With Chronic Pain: A Nationwide Survey; Physical Therapy; May 2009; Vol. 89; Issue 5; p 456-470
- Buenaver, Luis, McGuire, Lynanne & Jennifer Haythomthwaite; Cognitive-behavioral self-help for chronic pain; Journal of Clinical Psychology; Nov 2006; Vol. 62; Issue 11
- Farrugia, David & Molly Fetter; Chronic Pain: Biological Understanding and Treatment Suggestions for Mental Health Counselors; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; July 2009; Vol. 31; Issue 3; p 189-201
- Frischenschlager, O.; Psychological management of pain; Disability And Rehabilitation; May 2002; Vol. 24; Issue 8.
- Kerns, Robert, Marcus, Kelly & John Otis; Cognitive-behavioral approaches to pain management for older adults; Topics on Geriatric Rehabilitation; Mar 2001; Vol. 16; Issue 3.
- Kurtais, Y.; Exercise and cognitive-behavioral treatment in fibromyalgia syndrome; Current Pharmaceutical Design; 2006; Vol. 12; Issue 1.
- Leichsenring, Falk, Hiller, Wolfgang, Weissberg, Michael & Eric Leibing; Cognitive-behavioral therapy and psychodynamic psychotherapy: techniques, efficacy, and indications; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2006; Vol. 60; Issue 3.
- Lim, J. A., Choi, S. H., Lee, W. J., Jang, J. H., Moon, J. Y., Kim, Y. C., & Kang, D. H. Cognitive-behavioral therapy for patients with chronic pain: Implications of gender differences in empathy. Medicine, (2018), 97(23), e10867. doi:10.1097/MD.0000000000010867
- Mohammad, Almajed; Integrating interventional pain therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy: what comes first?; Internet Journal of Anesthesiology; 2007; Vol. 11; Issue 2.
- Murphy, J.L., McKellar, J.D., Raffa, S.D., Clark, M.E., Kerns, R.D., & Karlin, B.E. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Pain among Veterans: Therapist Manual. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Pg. 37-74.
- Tan, Gabriel; Alvarez, Julie & Mark Jensen; Complementary and alternative medicine approaches to main management; Journal of Clinical Psychology; Nov 2006; Vol. 62; Issue 11.
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd