Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979
CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- A Survival Guide to Parenting Teens: Talking to Your Kids About Sexting, Drinking, Drugs, and Other Things That Freak You Out. Publishers Weekly. 4/21/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 16, p73-73.
- Count, Diane; Working with ‘difficult’ children from the inside out: loss and bereavement and how the creative arts can help; Pastoral Care; June 2000.
- Darch, Craig, Miao, Yu, & Peggy Shippen; A model for involving parents of children with learning and behavior problems in the schools; Preventing School Failure; Spring 2004; Vol. 48; Issue 3.
- Donovan, Denis, M.C., M.Ed. and Deborah McIntyre, M.A., R.N. What Did I Just Say!?!. Henry Holt and Company, LLC:
- Duke Evidence-based Practice Center. (2018). Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatment in Children and Adolescents. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Field, T.; Violence and touch deprivation in adolescents; Adolescence; Winter 2002; Vol. 37; Issue 148.
- Hemphill, Sheryl & Ann Sanson; Matching parenting to child temperament; Family Matters; Winter 2001; Issue 59.
- Karreman, Annemiek, Van Tuijl, Cathy, Van Aken, Marcel A.G., & Maja Deković; Predicting Young Children’s Externalizing Problems: Interactions among Effortful Control, Parenting, and Child Gender; Merill-Palmer Quarterly; 2009-04; Vol. 55; Issue 2
- McKay, Ph.D., Matthew, et al. When Anger Hurts Your Kids: A Parent’s Guide. New Harbinger Publications: Oakland, CA. 1996.
- Middleton, Melissa, Scott, Samatha L., & Kimberly Renk; Parental Depression, Parenting Behaviours and Behaviour Problems in Young Children; Infant & Child Development; 2009-08; Vol. 18; Issue 4
- Oppositional Defiant and Conduct Disorders. Behavior Disorders.
- Papp, Lauren, Cummings, Mark, & Marcie Goeke-Morey; Parental psychological distress, parent-child relationship qualities, and child adjustment: direct, mediating, and reciprocal pathways; Parenting: Science & Practice; Jul-Sept 2005; Vol. 5; Issue 3.
- Soriano, Grace, Weston, Ruth & Kolar Violet; Meeting the challenges of parenting; Family Matters; Autumn 2001; Issue 58.