Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979
CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Barry, Christopher T.; Pickard Jessica D. & Ansel, Lisa L.; The associations of adolescent invulnerability and narcissism with problem behaviors; Personality & Individual Differences; Oct 2009; Vol. 47; Issue 6; p 577-584.
- Bruno, Antonio, Diego Quattrone, Giuseppe Scimeca, Claudio Cicciarelli, VincenzoMaria Romeo, Gianluca Pandolfo, Rocco Antonio Zoccali, and Maria Rosaria Anna Muscatello, Unravelling Exercise Addiction: The Role of Narcissism and Self-Esteem, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 28 October 2014, p1-6.
- Carlson, Kevin S. & Per F. Gjerde; Preschool personality antecedents of narcissism in adolescence and young childhood: A 20-year longitudinal study; Journal of Research in Personality; Aug. 2009; Vol. 43. Issue 4; p 570-579
- Chahal, Parneet Kaur. A trainee counselling psychologist's considerations in CBT-informed practice with adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse. Counselling Psychology Review. Sep2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p30-42. 13p.
- Fossati, Andrea; Borroni, Serena; Eisenberg, Nancy; Maffei, Cesare; Relations of proactive and reactive dimensions of aggression to over and covert narcissism in nonclinical adolescents; Aggressive Behavior; Feb. 2010. Vol. 36; Issue 1; p 21-28
- Gerstenberg, Friederike X.R., Roland Imhoff, Rainer Banse and Manfred Schmitt, Discrepancies between Implicit and Explicit Self-Concepts of Intelligence: Relations to Modesty, Narcissism, and Achievement Motivation, Frontiers of Psychology, 10 February 2014, p1-6.
- Karakurt, Gunnur; Silver, Kristin E. Therapy for Childhood Sexual Abuse Survivors Using Attachment and Family Systems Theory Orientations. American Journal of Family Therapy. Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p79-91. 13p. DOI: 10.1080/01926187.2013.772872.
- Keller, Peggy S.; Blincoe, Sarai; Gilbert, Lauren R.; Dewall, C. Nathan; Haak, Eric A.; Widiger, Thomas. Narcissism in Romantic Relationships: A Dyadic Perspective. Journal of Social & Clinical Psychology. Jan2014, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p25-50. 26p. DOI: 10.1521/jscp.2014.33.1.25.
- Küfner, Albrecht C. P.; Nestler, Steffen; Back, Mitja D. The Two Pathways to Being an (Un-)Popular Narcissist. Journal of Personality. Apr2013, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p184-195. 12p. 2 Diagrams, 2 Charts. DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00795.x.
- Links PS, Stockwell M; The role of couple therapy in the treatment of narcissistic personality disorder; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2002; Vol. 56, Issue 4.
- Lowen, Alexander M.D.; "Narcissism: Denial of the True Self"; Macmillan Publishing Company; New York, NY; 1985
- Marčinko, Darko; Jakšić, Nenad; Ivezić, Ena; Skočić, Milena; Surányi, Zsuzsanna; Lončar, Mladen; Franić, Tomislav; Jakovljević, Miro. Pathological Narcissism and Depressive Symptoms in Psychiatric Outpatients: Mediating Role of Dysfunctional Attitudes. Journal of Clinical Psychology. Apr2014, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p341-352. 12p. 1 Diagram, 2 Charts. DOI: 10.1002/jclp.22033.
- Michel, Jesse; Bowling, Nathan. Does Dispositional Aggression Feed the Narcissistic Response? The Role of Narcissism and Aggression in the Prediction of Job Attitudes and Counterproductive Work Behaviors. Journal of Business & Psychology. Mar2013, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p93-105. 13p. 1 Diagram, 2 Charts, 1 Graph. DOI: 10.1007/s10869-012-9265-6.
- Morf, Carolyn C., Rhodewalt, Frederick; Unraveling the Paradoxes of Narcissism: A dynamic Self-Regulatory Processing Model; Psychological Inquiry; 2001; Vol. 12, Issue 4.
- Morf, Carolyn C., Rhodewalt, Frederick; Expanding the Dynamic Self-Regulatory Processing Model of Narcissism: Research Directions for the Future;Psychological Inquiry; 2001; Vol. 12, Issue 4.
- Nelson, Cheryl. Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Not Even a Diagnosis in 2013! Journal of Psychohistory. Spring2013, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p293-305. 13p.
- Rickerby, Michelle. Family support and childhood sexual abuse: A powerful force in recovery. Brown University Child & Adolescent Behavior Letter. Jun2013, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p1-6. 4p.
- Rivas, Luis A., Controversial Issues in the Diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality Disorder: A Review of the Literature; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Jan 2001; Vol. 23, Issue 1.
- Ruiz, John M., Smith, Timothy W., Rhodewalt, Frederick; Distinguishing Narcissism and Hostility: Similarities and Differnces in Interpersonal Circumplex and Five-Factor Correlates, Journal of Personality Assessment; Jun 2001; Vol 76, Issue 3.
- Sexual Attitudes Help Explain Narcissists’ Relationship Problems, Ascribe Newswire: Health; 10/4/2006.
- Shapero, Benjamin G.; Black, Shimrit K.; Liu, Richard T.; Klugman, Joshua; Bender, Rachel E.; Abramson, Lyn Y.; Alloy, Lauren B. Stressful Life Events and Depression Symptoms: The Effect of Childhood Emotional Abuse on Stress Reactivity. Journal of Clinical Psychology. Mar2014, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p209-223. 15p. 2 Charts. DOI: 10.1002/jclp.22011
- Soyer, Renate B., Rovenpor, Janet L., Kopelman, Richard E., Mullins, Lynn S., Watson, P.J.; Further Assessment of the Construct Validity of Four Measures of Narcissism: Replication and Extension; Journal of Psychology: May 2001; Vol. 135, Issue 3
- Vogel, Carl; A Field Guide to Narcissism; Psychology Today; Jan/Feb 2006; Vol. 39, Issue 1
- Yancey, C.; Naufel, Karen; Hansen, David. The Relationship of Personal, Family, and Abuse-Specific Factors to Children's Clinical Presentation Following Childhood Sexual Abuse. Journal of Family Violence. Jan2013, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p31-42. 12p. 7 Charts. DOI: 10.1007/s10896-012-9485-6
- Hatch, L.,. Narcissists are Hypnotists: How You Can Break the Spell. (2013) Psych Central. Retrieved on January 10, 2015, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/sex-addiction/2013/03/narcissists-are-hypnotists-how-you-can-break-the-spell/