Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979
CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Arslan, Coskin; ANGER, SELF-ESTEEM, AND PERCEIVED SOCIAL SUPPORT IN ADOLESCENCE; Social Behavior & Personality: An International Journal, 2009, Vol 37 Issue 4, p555.
- Bergner, Raymond M PhD, Pathological Self-Criticism: Assessment and Treatment, Plenum Press, New York, New York. 1997 pp. 33-35
- Chanmugam, Amy. Social Work Expertise and Domestic Violence Fatality Review Teams. Social Work. Jan2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p73-80. 8p
- Dillon, Stephanie PhD, The Woman’s Guide to Total Self-Esteem. New Harbinger Publications. Oakland, California. 2001.
- Dyer, Dr. Wayen, The Sky’s the Limit. Simon and Shuster. New York, New York. 2000. pp237-244
- Eckstein, Donna; Eckstein, Sarah; Eckstein, Daniel. Creating Respect in Couples: The Couple’s Respect Questionnaire (CRQ). Family Journal. Jan2014, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p98-104. 7p. DOI: 10.1177/1066480713505062.
- Grossbard, Joel; Lee, Christine; Neighbors, Clayton; Larimer, Mary; Body Image Concerns and Contingent Self-Esteem in Male and Female College Students; Sex Roles, February 2009, Vol 60 Issue 3-4, p198
- Hawkins, Gary PhD with Hawkins, Carol, Prescription for Anger: Coping With Angry Feelings and Angry People, Warner Books. New York, New York. 1997.
- Johnson, Craig L. PhD, Psychodynamic Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia, The Guilford Press, New York, 2001.
- McKay, Matthew PhD & Patrick Fanning. Self Esteem: Conquer Fear, Overcome Defeat, Abolish Self-doubt. New York: MJF Books, 1999.
- Nhat Hanh, Thich, Teachings on Love. Parallax Press. Berkley, California. 1998. pp119-121
- Perissutti, Christina; Barraca, Jorge. Integrative Behavioral Couple Therapy vs. Traditional Behavioral Couple Therapy: A theoretical review of the differential effectiveness. Clinica y Salud. mar2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p11-18. 8p. 1 Chart. DOI: 10.5093/c12013a2.
- Rognmo, Kamilla; Torvik, Fartein A.; Idstad, Mariann; Tambs, Kristian. More mental health problems after divorce in couples with high pre-divorce alcohol consumption than in other divorced couples: results from the HUNT-study. BMC Public Health. 2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1-11. 11p. 8 Charts. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2458-13-852.
- Savage, Elayne MA, Don’t Take It Personally. MFJ Books. New York, New York 1997. pp54-57
- Sciangula, Antonella; Morry, Marian M.; Self-Esteem and Perceived Regard: How I See Myself Affects My Relationship Satisfaction; Journal of Social Psychology, April 2009, Vol 149 Issue 2, p143
- Schmidt, Louis A. PhD, Extreme Fear, Shyness, and Social Phobia, Oxford University Press, New York, 1999
- Shneidman, Edwin S. PhD, The Suicidal Mind: Chapter 7: The Commonalities of Suicide. Oxford University Press, Oxford 1996
- Tambling, Rachel B.; Wong, Alison G.; Anderson, Shayne R. Expectations About Couple Therapy: A Qualitative Investigation. American Journal of Family Therapy. Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p29-41. 13p. DOI: 10.1080/01926187.2012.747944
- Thornton, Victoria. Understanding the emotional impact of domestic violence on young children. Educational & Child Psychology. Mar2014, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p90-100. 11p. 3 Black and White Photographs, 1 Diagram.
- Trevillion, Kylee; Agnew-Davies, Roxane; Michele Howard, Louise. Healthcare professionals' response to domestic violence. Primary Health Care. Nov2013
- Triplett, Ruth; Higgins, George; Payne, Brian. Experiences of Domestic Violence as a Child and Career Choice. Journal of Family Violence. Apr2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p289-297. 9p. 5 Charts. DOI: 10.1007/s10896-013-9499-8
- Williams, Virginia PhD & Williams, Redford, Life Skills. Times Books. New York, New York. 1997
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd