Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979
CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- A Survival Guide to Parenting Teens: Talking to Your Kids About Sexting, Drinking, Drugs, and Other Things That Freak You Out. Publishers Weekly. 4/21/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 16, p73-73.
- Chu, Jeff; You Wanna Take This Online?; Time; 8/8/2005, Vol. 166 Issue 6; p52
- Didden, Robert; Scholte, Ron H. J.; Korzilius, Hubert; de Moor, Jan M. H.; Vermeulen, Anne; O'Reilly, Mark; Lang, Russell; Lancioni, Giulio E.; Cyberbullying among students with intellectual and developmental disability in special education settings; Developmental Neurorehabilitation, June 2009, Vol 12 Issue 3, p146
-Reeckman, Barbara; Cannard, Laine; Cyberbullying; Youth Studies Australia, June 2009, Vol 28 Issue 2, p41
- Vandebosch, Heidi; Van Cleemput, Katrien; Cyberbullying among youngsters: profiles of bullies and victims; New Media & Society, December 2009, Vol 11 Issue 8, p1349
- Verlinden, Marina; Tiemeier, Henning; Veenstra, René; Mieloo, Cathelijne L.; Jansen, Wilma; Jaddoe, Vincent W. V.; Raat, Hein; Hofman, Albert; Verhulst, Frank C.; Jansen, Pauline W. Television viewing through ages 2-5 years and bullying involvement in early elementary school. BMC Public Health. 2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p1-27. 27p. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2458-14-157.
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
More Articles on 50+ topics
For Online Schools, Unique Challenges in Serving Transgender Students - Education Week - January 01, 1970
The 5,000-student Indiana Connections Academy changed its software systems, training protocols, and bathroom policies to better meet the needs of transgender students.
'There Is No Oversight': Private-School Vouchers Can Leave Parents on Their Own - Education Week - January 01, 1970
The Florida private schools that last year collected $825 million in taxpayer-funded vouchers and scholarships have few requirements for informing the public on how they are serving students.
Good Communication Doesn't Come Naturally. We Have to Teach It - Education Week - January 01, 1970
In a climate of intense political polarization, students need better training in communicating their ideas, write three education researchers.
Teaching Parents the Right 'Questions to Ask' in Schools - Education Week - January 01, 1970
A long-running California program teaches parents how to advocate for their children and navigate a sometimes-unfamiliar school system.
Eliminating Bullying Is a Daunting Task - Walt Gardner's Reality Check - Education Week - January 01, 1970
If students persist in bullying after attempts to intervene have failed, they should be expelled.