Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979
CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Blatt, Sidney PhD, Experiences of Depression: Theoretical, Clinical, and Research Perspectives, American Psychological Association: Washington DC, 2004.
- Boyum, Richard MA, Holiday Depression, SelfCounseling: Washington DC, 2004.
- Gladstone, Tracy R. G.; Beardslee, William R.; The Prevention of Depression in Children and Adolescents: A Review; Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, April 2009, Vol 54 Issue 4, p212
- Kramer, Peter D. PhD, Against Depression, Penguin Group: New York, 2005.
- Newman, Stephen C.; Bland, Roger C.; A population-based family study of minor depression; Depression & Anxiety; 2009, Vol 26 Issue 4, p389
- Philip J. Cowen and Michael Browning. What has serotonin to do with depression?. National Center for Biotechnology Information. World Psychiatry 14:2 - June 2015, p158-160.
- Pyne, Jeffrey M.; Fortney, John C.; Tripathi, Shanti; Feeny, David; Ubel, Peter; Brazier, John; How Bad Is Depression? Preference Score Estimates from Depressed Patients and the General Population; Health Services Research, August 2009, Vol 44 Issue 4, p1406
- Rachman, S. PhD & Jack Maser MA, Panic: Psychological Perspectives, LEA Publishers: Hillsdale, 1998
- Rao, U. and Chen, L. (2009). Characteristics, Correlates, and Outcomes of Childhood and
- Stein, Dan J. PhD, Clinical Manual of Anxiety Disorders, American Psychiatric Publishing: London, 2004.
- Taylor, Steven PhD, Anxiety Sensitivity: Theory, Research, and Treatment of the Fear of Anxiety, LEA Publishers: Mahwah, 1999.
- Thapar, A., Collishoaw, St., Pine, D. S., and Thapar, A. K. (2012). Depression in Adolescence. Lancet, 79(9820). p. 1056-1067. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(11)60871-4
- The John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundatin's Intiative on Depression & Primary Care and 3CM, LLC. (2004). Depression Management Tool Kit.
- Thompson, M. (2008). Gender, Mental Illness, and Crime. U.S Department of Justice.
- Wilson, Reid PhD, Don't Panic: Taking Control of Anxiety Attacks, Harper & Row Publishers: New York, 1999.
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd