Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979
CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. (2015, January 1). Code of Ethics. Retrieved from http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/Legal_Ethics/Code_of_Ethics.aspx
- American Counseling Association. (2014). ACA Code of Ethics. Retrieved from http://www.counseling.org/docs/ethics/2014-aca-code-of-ethics.pdf?sfvrsn=4
- American Psychological Association (APA). (2017, January 1). Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct. Retrieved from http://www.apa.org/ethics/code
- Bemecker, Samantha L. Helping Clients Help Themselves: Managing Ethical Concerns When Offering Guided Self-Help Interventions in Psychotherapy Practice. Professional Psychology: Research & Practice. Apr2014, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p111-119.
- Cheung, Monit; McNeil Boutté-Queen, Needha; Assessing the Relative Importance of the Child Sexual Abuse Interview Protocol Items to Assist Child Victims in Abuse Disclosure; January 2010, Vol 25 Issue 1, p11
- Christoffersen, Mogens Nygaard; DePanfilis, Diane; Prevention of child abuse and neglect and improvements in child development Child Abuse Review, February 2009, Vol 18 Issue 1, p24
- Cruz, Francisco MA, & Laura Essen, Adult Survivors of Childhood Emotional, Physical, and Sexual Abuse: Dynamics and Treatment, Jason Aronson, Inc.: New Jersey, 2004.
- Duffany, Adrienne; Panos, Patrick T., Outcome Evaluation of a Group Treatment of Sexually Abused and Reactive Children, Research on Social Work Practice, May 2009, Vol. 19, Issue 3, p 291
- Foster, Carolyn PhD, The Family Patterns
Workbook, Putnum Publishing Group: New York, 2003.
- Jepsen, Ellen K. K.; Svagaard, Tron; Thelle, Mona I.; McCoullough, Leigh; Martisen, Egil W; Inpatient Treatment for Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse: A Preliminary Outcome Study; Journal of Trauma & Dissociation, September 2009, Vol 10 Issue 3, p315
- Kaufman, Bobbie PhD, & Agnes Wohl PhD, Casualties of Childhood: A Developmental Perspective on Sexual Abuse Using Projective Drawings, Brunner-Routledge: New York, 2002
- Kennedy, Roger PhD, Child Abuse, Psychotherapy, and the Law, Free Association Books: New York, 1997.
- Kouyoumdjian, Haig; Perry, Andrea R.; Hansen, David J., Nonoffending Parent Expectations of Sexually Abused Children: Predictive Factors and Influence on Children's Recovery, Journal of Child Sexual Abuse, Feb 2009, Vol. 18, Issue 1, p 40- 61
MacKinnon, Laurie K. PhD, Trust and Betrayal in the Treatment of Child Abuse,
Guilford Press: New York, 1998.
- National Association of Social Workers. (2017). NASW Code of Ethics. Retrieved from https://www.socialworkers.org/About/Ethics/Code-of-Ethics/Code-of-Ethics-English
- National Board for Certified Counselors, Inc. and Affiliates. (2016, October 7). NBCC Code of Ethics. Retrieved from https://www.nbcc.org/Assets/Ethics/NBCCCodeofEthics.pdf
- Putman, Stacie E., The Monsters in My Head: Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and the Child Survivor of Sexual Abuse, Journal of Counseling & Development, Jan 2009, Vol. 87, Issue 1, p 80-90
- Reamer, Frederic G., Social Work Ethics Casebook: Cases and Commentary. Washington, DC: NASW Press, 2009
- Stuart, Richard B. PhD, Violent Behavior: Social Learning Approaches to Prediction, Management, and Treatment, Brunner/Mazel, Inc.: New York, 1998.
Diana PhD, & Louis Everstine, Sexual Trauma in Children and Adolescents:
Dynamics and Treatment, Brunner/Mazel Publishers, Inc.: New York, 1999.
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd