Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979
CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Aktaş, Demet. Attitudes of University Students Towards Domestic Violence Against Women. Clinical & Investigative Medicine. 2016, Vol. 39 Issue 6, pS173-S178. 6p.
- Augustine, Oyebiyi Dele; Idowu, Amaihian Philip. Women and Domestic Violence: Implication for Counselling. IFE PsychologIA. 2016, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p195-202. 8p.
- Burgess, Ann Wolbert PhD. Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nursing. Appleton & Lange: Stamford, CT. 1998.
- Carkhuff, Robert R. PhD. The Art of Helping. Human Resource Development Press, Inc; Amherst, MA. 2002.
- Chanmugam, Amy. Social Work Expertise and Domestic Violence Fatality Review Teams. Social Work. Jan2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p73-80. 8p
- Cole, Jonathan O. PhD, Alan F. Schatzberg and Shervert H. Frazier. Depression: Biology, Psychodynamics, and Treatment. Plenum Press: NY,NY. 1998.
- Dare, Brandon & Guadagno, Rosanna & Muscanell, Nicole. (2013). Commitment: The Key to Women Staying in Abusive Relationships. Journal of Interpersonal Relations, Intergroup Relations and Identity. 6. 47-54.
- Eckstein, Donna; Eckstein, Sarah; Eckstein, Daniel. Creating Respect in Couples: The Couple’s Respect Questionnaire (CRQ). Family Journal. Jan2014, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p98-104. 7p. DOI: 10.1177/1066480713505062.
- Evans, Patricia PhD. Verbal Abuse Survivors Speak Out on Relationships and Recovery. Bob Adams, Inc: Holbrook, MA. 1997.
- Griffin, Mary PhD, and Carol Felsenthal. A Cry For Help. Doubleday & Company, Inc: Garden City, NY. 1999.
- Hajek, Clifford. Women being battered is terrible but can be stopped! Social Work. Apr2013, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p190-190. 3/4p. DOI: 10.1093/sw/swt010
- Hammond, D. Corydon PhD, Dean H. Hepworth, and Veon G. Smith. Improving Therapeutic Communication: A Guide for Developing Effective Techniques. Jossey-Bass Publishers: San Fransisco, CA. 1997.
Jeanne Albronda PhD. Building Basic Therapeutic Skills: A Practical Guide for
Current Mental Health Practice. Jossey- Bass Publishers: San Fransisco, CA.
- Kahn, Theodore C. PhD, James T. Cameron, and Martin
B. Giffen. Methods and Evaluation in Clinical and Counseling Psychology.
Pergamon Press, Inc: Elmsford, NY. 2000.
- Krumboltz, John D. PhD and Carl E. Thoresen. Holt. Behavioral Counseling: Cases and Techniques. Rinehart and Winston, Inc: NY,NY. 1999.
- Lewinsohn, Peter PhD, David Antonuccio, Julia Steinmetz and Linda Teri. The Coping with Depression Course. Castalia Publishing Company: Eugene, OR. 1998.
- Liss, Jerome PhD. Free to Feel: Finding your Way Through the New Therapies. Praeger Publishers: NY,NY. 2000.
- Macleod, Jay MA. Ain’t No Makin’ It: Leveled Aspirations in a Low-Income Neighborhood. Westview Press: Boulder, CO. 2003.
- Meza-de-Luna, M. E.; Romero-Zepeda, H. Trames: Areas of Conflict in the Intimte Couple. A Journal of the Humanities & Social Sciences. 2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p87-100. 14p. 1 Diagram. DOI: 10.3176/tr.2013.1.04.
- Morrison, M.D., James. DSM-IV Made Easy, The Guilford Press, 1995.
- Murray, Christine; Crowe, Allison; Akers, Whitney. How Can We End the Stigma Surrounding Domestic and Sexual Violence? A Modified Delphi Study with National Advocacy Leaders. Journal of Family Violence. Apr 2016, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p271-287. 17p.
- NiCarthy, Ginny PhD. Getting Free: A Handbook for Women in Abusive Relationships. The Seal Press: Seattle, WA. 2002.
- NiCarthy, Ginny PhD, Karen Merriam, and Sandra Coffman. Talking It Out: A Guide to Groups for Abused Women. The Seal Press: Seattle, WA. 1998.
- Perissutti, Christina; Barraca, Jorge. Integrative Behavioral Couple Therapy vs. Traditional Behavioral Couple Therapy: A theoretical review of the differential effectiveness. Clinica y Salud. mar2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p11-18. 8p. 1 Chart. DOI: 10.5093/c12013a2.
- Rognmo, Kamilla; Torvik, Fartein A.; Idstad, Mariann; Tambs, Kristian. More mental health problems after divorce in couples with high pre-divorce alcohol consumption than in other divorced couples: results from the HUNT-study. BMC Public Health. 2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1-11. 11p. 8 Charts. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2458-13-852.
- Rush, A. John PhD. Short-Term Psychotherapies for Depression. The Guilford Press: NY,NY. 1999.
- Tambling, Rachel B.; Wong, Alison G.; Anderson, Shayne R. Expectations About Couple Therapy: A Qualitative Investigation. American Journal of Family Therapy. Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p29-41. 13p. DOI: 10.1080/01926187.2012.747944.
- Thornton, Victoria. Understanding the emotional impact of domestic violence on young children. Educational & Child Psychology. Mar2014, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p90-100. 11p. 3 Black and White Photographs, 1 Diagram.
- Trevillion, Kylee; Agnew-Davies, Roxane; Michele Howard, Louise. Healthcare professionals' response to domestic violence. Primary Health Care. Nov2013
- Triplett, Ruth; Higgins, George; Payne, Brian. Experiences of Domestic Violence as a Child and Career Choice. Journal of Family Violence. Apr2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p289-297. 9p. 5 Charts. DOI: 10.1007/s10896-013-9499-8.
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd