Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979
CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Appelbaum, Paul S. PhD, Uyehara, Lisa A., & Elin, Mark R., Trauma and Memory, Oxford University Press: New York, 1998.
- Beck, Aaron T. MA, Prisioners of Hate, HarperCollins Publishers, Inc.: New York, 1999.
- Cantor, Dorothy, PhD & Drake, Ellen MA, Divorced Parents and Their Children, Springer Publishing Company: New York, 1997.
- Chanmugam, Amy. Social Work Expertise and Domestic Violence Fatality Review Teams. Social Work. Jan2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p73-80. 8p
- Davies, Jill PhD and Eleanor Lyon, Safety Planning With Battered Women, SAGE Publications: London, 1998.
- Dubenetzky, Salome. Differential Diagnosis of Anxiety Disorders. Annals of Psychotherapy & Integrative Health. Summer2013, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p40-46. 7p. 2 Color Photographs, 3 Illustrations.
- Farley M.S., Robert Hugh, and Robert M. Reece M.D., "Recognizing When a Child’s Injury or Illness is Caused by Abuse", U.S. Department of Justice, 2002, http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/160938.pdf
- Finkelhor, David, Heather Turner, Richard Ormrod, and Sherry L. Hamby, Violence, Abuse, and Crime Exposure in a National Sample of Children and Youth, Pediatrics: 2009-11.
- Fischer, Kay-Laurel PhD & Michael F. McGrane, Journey Beyond Abuse, Amherst H. Wilder Foundation: Saint Paul, 1997.
- Gifford, Elizabeth V.; Tavakoli, Sara; Wang, Ruey; Hagedorn, Hildi J.; Hamlett-Berry, Kim W. Tobacco dependence diagnosis and treatment in Veterans Health Administration residential substance use disorder treatment programs. Addiction. Jun2013, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p1127-1135. 9p. 4 Charts. DOI: 10.1111/add.12105.
- Hajek, Clifford. Women being battered is terrible but can be stopped! Social Work. Apr2013, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p190-190. 3/4p. DOI: 10.1093/sw/swt010
- Healey, K., Smith, C., and O'Sullivan, C. (1998). Batterer Intervention: Program Approaches and Criminal Justice Strategies. U.S. Department of Justice.
- Hodges, William PhD, Interventions for Children of Divorce: Custody, Access, and Psychotherapy, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.: Canada, 2000.
- Hoff, Lee Ann PhD, Battered Women as Survivors, Routledge: London, 2002.
- Klein, Andrew R, Practical Implications of Current Domestic Violence Research, US Department of Justice, June 9, p1-51.
- Koerner, Naomi; Antony, Martin; Young, Lisa; McCabe, Randi. Changes in Beliefs about the Social Competence of Self and Others Following Group Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment. Cognitive Therapy & Research. Apr2013, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p256-265. 10p. 3 Charts. DOI: 10.1007/s10608-012-9472-5.
- Kolk, Bessel; Najavits, Lisa M. Interview: What is PTSD Really? Surprises, Twists of History, and the Politics of Diagnosis and Treatment. Journal of Clinical Psychology. May2013, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p516-522. 7p. DOI: 10.1002/jclp.21992.
- Landes, Sara J. The Case: Treating Jared Through Dialectical Behavior Therapy. Journal of Clinical Psychology. May2013, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p488-489. 2p. DOI: 10.1002/jclp.21984.
- Monohan, John PhD, Predicting Violent Behavior, Sage Publications, Inc.: Beverly Hills, 1999.
- Postmus, Judy L., and Darcey H. Merritt, When Child Abuse Overlaps with Domestic Violence: The factors that Influence Child Protection Workers' Beliefs, Children & Youth Services Review: 2010-03.
- Potito, Christine., Andrew Day, Ed Carson, and Patrick O’Leary, Domestic Violence and Child Protection: Partnerships and Collaboration, Australian Social Work: 2009-09.
- Stuart, Richard B. PhD, Violent Behavior: Social Learning Approaches to Prediction, Management, and Treatment, Brunner/Mazel Publishers: New York, 1998.
- Thornton, Victoria. Understanding the emotional impact of domestic violence on young children. Educational & Child Psychology. Mar2014, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p90-100. 11p. 3 Black and White Photographs, 1 Diagram.
- Trevillion, Kylee; Agnew-Davies, Roxane; Michele Howard, Louise. Healthcare professionals' response to domestic violence. Primary Health Care. Nov2013
- Triplett, Ruth; Higgins, George; Payne, Brian. Experiences of Domestic Violence as a Child and Career Choice. Journal of Family Violence. Apr2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p289-297. 9p. 5 Charts. DOI: 10.1007/s10896-013-9499-8
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd